ADVANCED DESIGN, INNOVATIVE THERAPY
Proven effective in treating glaucoma, with expanding applications in retinal diseases, the LIGHTLas SLT™ offers industry-leading versatility.
Why Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty (SLT)?
SLT is a clinically proven and highly effective laser treatment to reduce glaucoma induced IOP. Suitable as first-line treatment or
adjunct to medications therapy, SLT is a safe, sensible, and smart treatment option. It is repeatable, non-collateral, and triggers the
body’s natural restorative mechanisms.
Crystal Q-Switch Laser Technology
- Powerfully Crafted: The unit is operated through a laser-fire Q-Switch conveniently integrated into the system
- Unique Laser Cavity Technology: Provides optimum tissue-cutting precision and consistent shot-toshot output energy at the industry’s lowest optimal breakdown levels
Thermal KTP Crystal Management
Exclusive Circuitry And Software: Eliminates KTP variation by engaging a unique thermal control mechanism:
• Guarantees optimum, shot-to-shot performance and reduces energy variation error
• Assures most stable SLT output energy performance over high repetition firing
FULL ARRAY OF FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Intelligent and ergonomic features offer superb precision and unparalleled ease of use.
Quality Precision Optics
- Superior Design: High-resolution, Galilean slit lamp along with quality components provide enhanced view and seamless operation
- Large, Crisp Field Of View: Beam splitter-free design features internally coated safety optics to assure unmatched resolution and viewing
- Five-Step Magnification Changer: Provides exceptional viewing, from fine structures to the wide-field view of the retina. The integrated magnification changer helps improve diagnosis capabilities at a convenient working distance
The LIGHTLas SLT™ and LIGHTLas YAG™ (integrated YAG/SLT laser) can also be upgraded to the V-series, which adds YAG laser vitreolysis functionality to create an even more powerful multi-purpose anterior and posterior workstation: LIGHTLas YAG-V™ or LIGHTLas SLT Deux-V™.
DYNAMIC WITH INFINITE TREATMENT OPTIONS
In addition to a suite of advanced features and service, LIGHTLas SLT™ offers a comprehensive selection of combinations as your practice grows and clinical needs change.
The LIGHTLas SLT configurations result in greater product efficiency, enhanced reliability, and comfort for physicians and patients. Our innovative engineering enhances practice dynamics and clinical scope with numerous table options that optimize space and clinical needs.
Range Of Workstation Options
Clinical Versatility: Uniquely upgradeable at any time to include the Selective Laser Trebeculoplasty (SLT) feature to function as an integrated YAG/SLT laser, LIGHTLas SLT Deux™, for increased product value and space savings
Powerful Photocoagulator Integration: Works with the
LIGHTLas 532™ (green),
LIGHTLas 577™ (yellow), and
LIGHTLas 810™ (infrared) that utilize traditional continuous wave (CW) and exclusive SP-Mode™ (sub-threshold technology) to form a photocoagulator/photodisruptor workstation
- Electric Table
- Dual plug beam splitter
- Observation tube
- Photographic camera adaptor
- Video camera adaptor
- Iridotomy laser lens
- Capsulotomy laser lens
- SLT laser lens
- Mid-vitreous lens