UNMATCHED DURABILITY AND INTUITIVE CONTROLS
The LIGHTLas 810 is built with advanced technology and engineering in order to provide incomparable reliability for the most dependable laser system on the market.
OPTIMAL WORKSTATION FOR EVERY SPECIALTY
The unique properties of the 810nm infrared wavelength in traditional CW (Continuous Wavelength) and SP-ModeTM Microsecond Laser Technology provide surgeons with a broader range of treatment modalities for various retinal and glaucoma disorders.
Applications for Every Specialty
The broad selection of delivery devices and treatment modes enables a wide range of clinical applications:
- CW – Continuous Wavelength Photocoagulation
- SP-ModeTM – Sub-Threshold Microsecond Photocoagulation
- SPLT – SP-ModeTM Laser Trabeculoplasty
- TSCPC – Transscleral Cyclophotocoagulation
- ROP – Retinopathy of Prematurity
SP-ModeTM Laser Trabeculoplasty
- (SPLT): The procedure applies microsecond bursts of laser energy resulting in comparable IOP-lowering effects of argon laser trabeculoplasty (ALT) without collateral damage.
- Transscleral Cyclophotocoagulation
(TSCPC): The treatment utilizes a special LC glaucoma probe, offering a long-term, effective intraocular pressure reduction for patients with refractory and advanced stage glaucoma.
SP-ModeTM Microsecond Laser Technology along with traditional continuous wave treatment are built into the LIGHTLas 810 laser system to optimize patient outcomes.
SP-ModeTM, the latest innovation in LIGHTMED laser therapy, offers a groundbreaking treatment approach to achieving optimal clinical outcomes. Ongoing studies show that physicians are now able to:
- Eliminate laser-induced thermal tissue damage and treatment side effects
- Deliver a broader range of treatment modalities
- Treat disorders at a much earlier stage
Designed for versatility in the operating room and clinic, LIGHTLas 810 offers a comprehensive selection of combinations to address retinal and glaucoma diseases as your practice grows.
Dual and Tri Combo Laser Integration
LIGHTLas 810 works with the LIGHTLas YAG-V and LIGHTLas SLT Deux-V to form a powerful and complete photocoagulator/ photodisruptor/SLT/Vitreolysis workstation.
TruLase Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscope (LIO) Compatibility
Range of Slit Lamp Delivery Adapters
Engineered with automatic recognition of delivery devices and treatment modes for simple selection and safer applications, the LIGHTLas 810 includes an extensive range of slit lamp delivery adapters (SLAs) to fit most Haag-Streit and LIGHTMED slit lamps.
- Endoprobes (straight, curved, illuminating, aspirating)
- Glaucoma Probe (G-Probe)
- TruSpot SLA for Haag Streit (analogues)
- TruSpot SLA for LIGHTLas YAG/SLT/SLT Deux
- LIGHTMED – CSO SL 950/SL 980 (integrated SLA)
- Motorized & Fixed Safety Filter for microscopes
- TruLase Keeler Integrated Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscope (LIO)
- Power Control, Wireless Foot Pedal