SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE IN A CLASS OF ITS OWN
Built-In Five Position Magnification Changer Exceptional Viewing
Superb Crystal Q-Switch Laser Technology
The unit is operated through a laser-fire Q-Switch conveniently integrated into the system and provides optimum tissue-cutting precision and consistent shot-to-shot
Twin aiming focusing system, a fine-focusing aiming beam system allows both beams to converge together at the focal target to create a sharp and easily readable spot
Unmatched long-term performance with proprietary auto-calibration and unique self-diagnosis feature
ADVANCED ANTERIOR AND POSTERIOR CAPABILITIES
A progressive laser both inside and out, the LIGHTLas YAG™ features the industry’s largest range of focal plane shift paired with precision optics to assist in precise procedures with optimal outcomes.
Posterior/Anterior Laser Offset: ±500 μm that allows detailed titration of treatment focus without compromising comfort and preventing the possibility of lens pitting.
Quality Precision Optics with optimized design includes high-resolution slit lamp and beam splitter-free design features internally coated safety optics to assure unmatched procedural viewing
The LIGHTLas YAG™ can also be upgraded o the V-series, which adds YAG laser vitreolysis functionality to create an even more powerful multipurpose anterior and posterior workstation: LIGHTLas YAG-V™.
The advanced LIGHTLas YAG-V laser has the capability to perform a non-invasive and safe treatment for vitreous strands.
• Uses a unique and advanced design to illuminate deeper into the vitreous
• Provides an unobstructed laser beam that allows more control, convenience, and precision during each treatment
• Ensures precise positioning of the optical breakdown and provides protection of adjacent tissue with the precision of the two-point aiming system and wide-offset range
SIMPLISTIC DESIGN THAT ALLOWS INFINITE OPTIONS
In addition to a suite of advanced features and service, LIGHTLas YAG™ offers a comprehensive selection of combinations as your practice grows and clinical needs change.
Range Of Workstation Options Powerful Photocoagulator Integration
- LIGHTLas 532™ (green)
- LIGHTLas 577™ (yellow)
- LIGHTLas 810™ (infrared) that utilize traditional continuous wave (CW) and exclusive SP-Mode™ (sub-threshold technology) to form a photocoagulator/photodisruptor workstation
Clinical Versatility: Uniquely upgradeable at any time to include the Selective Laser Trebeculoplasty (SLT) feature to function as an integrated YAG/SLT laser for increased product value and space savings
- Electric Table
- Dual plug beam splitter
- Observation tube
- Photographic camera adaptor
- Video camera adaptor
- Iridotomy laser lens
- Capsulotomy laser lens
- SLT laser lens
- Mid-vitreous lens