With more than 20 years of proven dependability, the LIGHTLas 532 is engineered to withstand daily usage with superior, extended performance.
- Laser Cavity Bonding: Patented design with a 2.0 W or 4.0 W (optional) laser cavity assures exceptional life span and stability of the system.
- Instant Duty-Cycle Circularity: This feature assures stable and uniform treatment profile for maximized clinical outcomes.
- Superior Laser Crystal Coating: The advanced coating technology offers 10 times higher damage threshold than most conventional photocoagulators. This superior coating enables advanced energy stability.
- Continuous System Monitoring: Innovative technology continuously measures and monitors the system to ensure optimal performance.
- Intuitive Messaging: Provides immediate, user-friendly notification of an issue in the rare event that the system is not performing at optimal levels.
Efficiently designed to maximize workspace and optimize workflow, the LIGHTLas 532 provides a convenient way to access both the patient and laser controls. The central display is just a glance away and functions with a simple touch.
Intuitive Touch Screen Technology
- User-Friendly: Easy-to-read 7” backlit LCD touch screen includes menus with simple selection and treatment settings.
Wireless Foot Pedal
- Ergonomically Designed: Foot pedal allows handsfree operation and uninterrupted procedures for increased visual focus.
- Optional Power Adjustment Foot Pedal: A simple tap enables adjustment of treatment power settings for easy positioning.
To help optimize patient outcomes, LIGHTLas 532 can be used in traditional continuous wave or our exclusive next-generation SP-Mode™ Microsecond Laser Technology.
SP-ModeTM Microsecond Laser Technology
The latest innovation in LIGHTMED laser therapy, SP-ModeTM offers a groundbreaking treatment approach to achieving optimal clinical outcomes. Ongoing studies show that physicians are now able to:
- Eliminate laser-induced thermal tissue damage and treatment side effects
- Deliver a broader range of treatment modalities
- Treat disorders at a much earlier stage
- Provide repeat treatment in retinal and glaucoma applications
Designed for versatility in the operating room and clinic, LIGHTLas 532 offers a comprehensive selection of combinations to address retinal and glaucoma diseases as your practice grows. With an array of pattern configurations to best suit your clinical needs, its dual and tri combo laser integration and unique slit lamp option also helps maximize control, improve safety, and enhance clinical outcomes.
Dual And Tri Combo Laser Integration
LIGHTLas 532 works with the LIGHTLas YAG-V and LIGHTLas SLT Deux-V to form a powerful and complete
photocoagulator/photodisruptor/SLT workstation—all with vitreolysis.
TruLase Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscope
(LIO) Compatibility Integrated LIO provides unique controls of aperture size and spot positioning for enhanced, precise viewing.
- Endoprobes (straight, curved, illuminating,
- TruSpot SLA for Haag Streit (analogues)
- TruSpot SLA for LIGHTLas YAG/SLT/SLT Deux
- LIGHTMED – CSO SL 950/SL 980 (integrated SLA)
- Motorized & Fixed Safety Filter for microscopes
- TruLase Keeler Integrated Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscope (LIO)
- Power Control, Wireless Foot Pedal