Daytona plus was designed to assist eyecare professionals to detect, diagnose and treat retinal disease and to provide state-of-the-art image capture and review functionality. Image modalities and image viewing options are detailed below.
Daytona plus provides eyecare professionals with UWF digital images of 200 degrees or up to 82% of the retina in a single, non-contact optomap image. In addition, the Daytona plus device comes with the OptosAdvance™ browser-based image review software, which allows for simple documentation, monitoring and referral processing to assist in patient management and improved patient flow.
- Non-mydriatic, non-contact imaging through 2 mm pupils and many cataracts.
- High image resolution shows fine detail across the retina (optic disc, macula and periphery).
- Enhanced optics improve the resolution in the inferior and superior fields.
- 3-in-1 Color Depth imaging™. Unlike white light, low powered laser wavelengths scan simultaneously allowing review of retinal substructures in their individual laser separations:
– Sensory (red-free).
- Autofluorescence imaging with green laser light displays lipofuscin in the RpE.
- Eyesteering further extends the field of view past the vortex vessels, in some cases.
- Stereo disc imaging.
- 3D Wrap® for patient education.
- DiCOM compatible.
- Innovative software tools enhance image evaluation.
- Images are available immediately and storedbelectronically for future comparison or for use in telehealth applications.
Daytona plus comes with OptosAdvance™ browser-based software providing simple documentation, monitoring and referral processing to assist in patient management and improved patient flow. OptosAdvance also features auto-montage which enables a series of images to be montaged to show up to 220° (97%) of the retina.
Measurement features allow quick and easy distance and area measurements.