Silverstone is the most powerful tool yet for examining the retina. The only ultra-widefield retinal imaging device with integrated, UWF-guided swept-source OCT.
Silverstone produces a 200° single-capture optomap image in less than ½ second and enables guided OCT scanning across the retina and into the far periphery.
Silverstone offers the following benefits:
- UWF with integrated swept-source OCT, facilitates detailed examination of the retina-vitreous to sclera
- UWF guided, swept-source OCT, images pathology anywhere on the optomap
- 1050 nm OCT light source, provides deeper tissue penetration for clear, detailed choroidal imaging
- 3-in-1 Color Depth ImagingTM provides important clinical data from the retinal surface through the choroid
- optomap color and optomap plus (red and green laser):
Color composite view
Green laser view
Red laser view
- optomap af (green laser): autofluorescence
- optomap fa (blue laser): fluorescein angiography
- optomap icg (infra-red): indocyanine green angiography
- Swept Source Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT