The Optomed Aurora IQ is a handheld fundus camera which has been designed to meet your needs both in usability and image quality.
The camera is made for examination and documentation of the retina and anterior of the eye for various eye diseases and neurological disorders.
The Aurora IQ camera includes a new High Contrast optical design that helps to detect small early phase retinal changes. A 50-degree field-of-view combined with non-mydriatic operation allows a detailed examination in various use cases. The ease of use is further increased by autofocus and autoexposure functions. It has the capability to capture digital images and video that can easily be sent to an ophthalmologist. The Aurora IQ camera can be easily integrated into different hospital systems.
Handheld fundus camera with new upgraded intelligent features and better image quality
- Autofocus and autoexposure
- New high contrast optical design
- 50 degrees field of view with non mydiatric operation
- Cloud connectivity to optional AI service
- Integrated image quality analysis
- Pin code protection
- WLAN and USB connections for image transfer
Contrast enhancing filter
Aurora IQ camera includes redesigned optics that allow enhanced contrast of retinal features.
- Improved visualization of small early phase changes
- New optical filtering method, i.e no additional digital processing