Kaleidos is a binocular mobile refractometer and vision analyzer that measures the refraction of both eyes and discovers other ocular impairments. The device serves as a darkroom and allows the exam to be performed in any light condition: while the patient looks inside of it, the system automatically detects refractive errors in less than three seconds. The Kaleidos measures objective refraction in the range of -15D to +15D, and phorias/tropias in prismatic diopters, as well as other additional features.
Complete, clear and sharable exam report
Kaleidos communicates with a tablet through an intuitive app, which can also be used to store and share data with collaborators, colleagues or patients.
- BINOCULAR REFRACTION MEASUREMENT IN NATURAL LIGHT CONDITIONS.
- REFRACTIVE ERRORS: MYOPIA, HYPEROPIA, ASTIGMATISM AND OTHER AMBLYOGENIC FACTORS.
- EARLY DETECTION AND DOCUMENTATION OF MULTIPLE AMBLYOGENIC FACTORS.
- CAPABLE OF UN-AIDED BINOCULAR REFRACTIONS.
- DETECTS VISUAL ANOMALIES RELATED TO ANISOMETROPIA, ANISOCORIA, STRABISMUS, AND PHORIAS.
- PUPIL PARAMETERS: PUPIL SIZE, PUPIL DISTANCE AND HEAD TILT.
- ABLE TO OBTAIN A REFRACTION WITH DIFFERENT PUPIL SIZE.
- MEASUREMENT OF DYNAMIC PUPILS RESPONSE TO PROGRAMMABLE LIGHT STIMULATIONS.